The 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the B9/B9.5 Audi RS5 is a complete replacement 330mmx22mm brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear calipers found on the B9/B9.5 Audi RS5.
Weighing in at approximately 12.1lbs, each rotor reduces rotational weight by 1.7lbs on each corner over the factory 13.8lb rotors. While reducing weight, the rotor retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture, and dissipate heat
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form. The rotor utilizes 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.
The face of the 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing, all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor.
The 034Motorsport rotor and hat floating mount system utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (12.1b 034Motorsport Rotor vs. 13.8lb OE Audi Rotor)
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Rotor Pair
- Installation and Break-In Instruction Sheets
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 8W0 615 601 G