034Motorsport UK is a trading name of a subsidiary of AWESOME GTI Ltd.
Information about us
“We/our/us” refer to Awesome GTI Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Unit 1 Siemens Road, Northbank Business Park, Irlam, M44 5AH, United Kingdom and our registered number is 04704845.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0161 776 0777
- All prices shown include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
- VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the European Community.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards.
- We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit and Switch debit cards.
- For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
- For sales in excess of £100, we can only deliver to the statement address of the cardholder unless you have passed 3D Secure or Verified by VISA
- We also accept bank transfers - please contact us for our bank account details.
- Cheques are no longer accepted.
Your right of cancellation under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
A Consumer Buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made by means of distance communication, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, within fourteen working days of delivery of the goods. Special order goods shall not be returnable under the terms of this clause. Cancellation of the contract can be effected by service of a Written Notice signed by the Consumer Buyer which details clearly the Companies Sales Order Number and the name and address of the Consumer Buyer, and delivered either by email details printed on the Invoice or by post to the Company's registered office.
Our right of cancellation:
- If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
- In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
- Our week day cut off time for same day dispatch on stocked items is 14:00 (GMT/BST).
- If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 0044 (0) 161 776 0777 (option 1) prior to placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
- If you have ordered later than 14:00 (GMT/BST) and are looking for a same day dispatch, this can sometimes be accommodated, but please contact us first so that we can put things in place to achieve this for you.
- Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
- If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
- If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
Price Match Policy
- In the eventuality you find an item cheaper from another UK supplier, we are always happy to look into this and where possible match or even beat a price.
- Due to international market differences, we are not always able to price match non-UK supplier. This is because the shipping rates are different as well as most items coming from outside of the EU also having an additional Import Duty as well as VAT levied on top of their invoice value by HM Customs and Excise. Even though international prices may seem cheaper, the landed cost is likely to be more expensive than buying from the UK as well as the products not being covered by a proper UK Warranty or Guarantee.
- Before contacting us about a price match, please check whether the price you have been quoted or have seen online Includes VAT.
- Many of our competitors are joining a current trend of advertising prices without VAT, then adding the 20% VAT at the checkout hoping that customers will buy on price and won’t notice this on the final checkout page before submitting their details.
- We are able to export most of our product range.
- Customers outside of the UK are NOT charged VAT or Taxes by ourselves, and will likely be required to pay some form of Import Duties and Taxes when the goods land into their country.
- If you refuse to pay your county's import Duties and Taxes you will be liable for the Return Shipping to ourselves as well as any additional Duties and Taxes for the goods coming back in to the UK, as well as the shipping costs in both directions. These amounts will be deducted from any refund value that you are owed.
- Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.
- All parts listed on our site are sold as only tested on Right Hand Drive vehicles, unless stated otherwise
- Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
- Performance M must be informed by e-mail or telephone of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 14 working days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Notice Number.
- Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Notice Number.
- If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Notice Number; a refund will not be given.
- Refunds can take up to 7 clear business days to be processed. Some payment providers can take a number of additional days for funds to clear and show in your online bank accounts.
For orders that have been supplied correctly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 14 days from the day of delivery - Goods can be returned for ANY reason for a full refund of goods and initial delivery charge.
-We do not cover returns postage back to us
-After 14 days from the day of delivery - Goods can be returned but with a 20% handling charge. The initial delivery charge & return delivery charges will NOT be refunded.
-After 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods are not accepted back for refund.
For orders that have been supplied incorrectly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be accepted back for full refund, refund for initial shipping and refund for return shipping.
-If goods are not in re-saleable condition e.g fitted/test fitted, original packaging not present, covered in grease/lube etc, supplied correctly or incorrectly we will not accept for a refund.
Trade Credit Accounts:
- All trade credit accounts must be settled in full on last business day of every month.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Parts specially ordered to customer's requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
- All orders returned with 7 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) will be credited in full.
- Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period will be subject to a 25% minimum handling charge.
- Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
- Any items which have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user's risk.
- All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
- If a vehicle has been into our workshop and had the wheels removed, The wheel nuts/bolts/studs will need to be checked after 25 miles of normal road use. This is the owner/driver of the vehicle's responsibility.
- Advisories Given on workshop invoices are recommendations based on our findings are sometimes legal requirements. Please ensure you check with a member of staff if you have queries regarding any advisory recommendations.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
- Surcharges must be paid upon purchase of any reconditioned/rebuilt items and will be reimbursed only if and when the supplier or manufacturer accepts the surcharge unit.
- All goods remain the property of Awesome Ltd. until paid for and payment received in full.
- We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
- Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
- With the vast majority of manufacturers items must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement being agreed.
- No warranty will be considered unless you can produce a genuine invoice in your name.
- Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 28 days after delivery.
- If old parts removed from your vehicle during an install are left with us, they will be disposed of at our discretion after 5 business days.
- If you are not able to take your old parts with you or collect within 5 business days, we may be able to arrange to have them shipped to you. Please ask at the front desk for a shipping quotation on the day your work is completed.
Consumer Online Dispute Resolution:
The link to the Consumer Online Dispute Resolution platform webpage is as follows: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Any parts or software that alter or remove any of a vehicles emissions control system are intended for off road/motorsport use only. Use on the road is at your own risk and in many cases would result in your vehicle failing the MOT test.
There are many performance modifications and ways to enhance the performance of your vehicle whilst keeping it completely road legal. Please speak with our team if you would like any assistance in understanding this subject further.