The 034Motorsport Camshaft Kit for the 3.0 TFSI Supercharged Engine is designed to be a direct drop-in replacement for the factory camshafts, valve springs, and retainers. The 034Motorsport Camshaft Kit is designed to improve the powerband of the 3.0 TFSI engine to redline by lengthening the time the intake valves are open, while still retaining the bottom-end torque.
The factory camshafts in the 3.0 TFSI Supercharged Engine are designed to be paired with the factory supercharger. The 034Motorsport Camshaft Kit comes with all four camshafts, new valve springs, and new valve spring retainers. The 034Motorsport Camshaft Kit is only recommended for vehicles with a dual pulley ratio on 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Stage 2+ ECU Tuning. The Camshaft Kit does not require a custom tune.
WHEN ARE CAMSHAFTS NEEDED?
To generate more power in an engine, the air and fuel entering the combustion chamber need to be increased. The 034Motorsport Camshafts allow the intake valve to open more, allowing more air into the combustion chamber. The 034Motorsport Camshafts allow for increased peak power while retaining drivability and efficiency.
- Manufactured by One of the Premier Performance Cam Manufacturers, Cat Cams, Exclusively with 034Motorsport Engineering and Tuning Calibration Departments
- Single-Piece Steel Billets to Improve Stiffness and Strength, Allowing Higher Acceleration Cam Profiles.
- Increased Lift and Duration, Resulting in Additional Power and Torque
- ~30 Peak Wheel Horsepower*
- ~10-15 Peak Wheel Torque*
- Includes Valve Springs and Retainers to Reduce Valve Train Mass.
- Stock-Like Driveability
- (2x) Intake Cams
- (2x) Exhaust Cams
- (24x) valve Springs
- (24x) Valve Spring Retainers (Top)
- (24x) Valve Spring Retainers (Bottom)
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.